Funding without Investors  

RSS

Brian Dorricott
Member Admin
July 5, 2017 2:13 am  

Announcing the next event on the 1st August 2017 at HallChadwick - Funding without Investors. Remember to use your discount code to get tickets for 50% off on the EventBrite booking page.

ReplyQuote
Brian Dorricott
Member Admin
August 1, 2017 11:18 pm  

Presentations from last night attached below in the ZIP file.

Notes:

• If you have any questions, please post them here. I will forward the questions to each of the panel members and post responses here on Friday.
  • Check out Pitch Practice on Tuesday, 15-Aug. Learn about an aspect of pitching - and it's up to you whether you pitch on the night. The there are only 0.5% of the investors here compared to USA so you don't get a chance to make a mistake in front of them.
  • Check out How to become ESIC qualified on Tuesday, 5-Sep. Within a year I expect you will FAIL to get Angel Investment without being ESIC qualified so it's a good idea to discover what you need to do now! David Kenney will be joining me to answer specific questions should you have them.
Edited: 3 months  ago

ReplyQuote
Asha
 Asha
New Member Customer
August 2, 2017 5:15 am  

I have a question for Peter. To qualify for the Innovation Connections grant under the Enabling Technology section, does the enabling technology that is being researched have to be for one of the five identified sectors or can it be in another growth sector that has not been identified - yet. 

ReplyQuote

Working

Please Login or Register